tel.: +420 603 863 367
Henry – AUDI E-tron campaign with David Lachapelle and the Real Madrid soccer team, photoshoot in Madrid produced by Pavleye
Henry – nomination for the best production design in film (The Magic Quill) of the Czech Lion Award
Henry – nomination for the best production design in film (The Magic Quill) of the Slovak Film Academy Award – The sun in a net
Henry – HBO Therapy 3 – the 3rd season of the successful TV series is on air. Production design: Henry Boraros, director: Peter Zelenka, Matej Chlupacek
Henry – Nike Air commercial with Vania and Gal by Unit+Sofa in Prague
Henry – Dropbox commercial with director Rodrigo Saavedra and DOP Ben Todd
Henry – BUD LIGHT medieval job directed by Jim Jenkins photographed by Trent Opaloch
Henry – Dewars whisky commercial by Benji Weinstein and Alex Barber behind the camera.
Henry – AUDI Q8 job with the director Tomas Jonsgarden and DOP Franz Lusig
Henry/Linda – our tandem is finishing the theatre show “Welcome to Thebes” of Moira Buffini for the National Theatre Prague, with the director Daniel Spinar (premiere 1.6.2018)
Henry – Carlsberg ad with Martin Krejci, Stepan Kucera DOP, starring Mads Mikkelsen in Coppenhagen by Blink London
Linda – costume design for the visual identity of the National Theatre Prague in 2018 photographed by Michal Pudelka
Henry – Johnnie Walker commercial with Martin Krejci and the dutch DOP Joost van Gelder shooted in Scotland and Split by Blink London
Henry – interior design of the Pragtique 2 – the ladies behind the original design souvenir shop opened the second boutique just under the Prague castle.
Henry – officially joined Luxartists: https://luxartists.net/henry-boraros/
Henry – Imperial Woodpecker HP job with Simon McQuoid by Unit+Sofa in Prague
Henry – FAVORIT-Hutyra, short film for a retrospective exhibition of the bicycle brand Favorite in the National Technical Museum in Prague, directed by duo Wolfberg
Linda – costume design for the show of the year, Goethes “FAUST” in the National Theatre Prague directed by Jan Fric.
Henry – a period commercial for Erste Bank (Ceska Sporitelna) directed by Milan Balog and Jan Velický behind the camera
Henry/Linda – our tandem is started to work on a theatre show “Welcome to Thebes” of Moira Buffini for the National Theatre Prague, with the director Daniel Spinar
Henry – Taco Bell commercial by Michael Spiccia, and with the DOP Jody Lee Lipes
Henry – Banque Populaire commercial directed by Dan Di Felice and Jody Lee Lipes behind the camera.
Henry – a feature fairytale project with the director Marek Najbrt “CERTI BRKO” is just done after a half year work.
Henry – nomination for the Czech Grand Design Award with the Pragtique team in the category of the BEST SHOP OF THE YEAR 2016
Henry – Art Director CZ of Xavier Dolans recent movie “The Death and Life of John F. Donovan” , (Vienna, Berlin, Paris 1902-1927)
Linda – designed costumes for the National Theatre Prague “Pride and Prejustice” show, directed by: Daniel Špinar
Henry – Genius/National Geographic – the Super Bowl commercial of the TV series Genius with the director Ivan Zacharias, starring Geoffrey Rush, won the Super Clio Award-The Best Super Bowl Ad of 2017
Henry – period commercial/short film with the director Dan di Felice for Ceska Sporitelna about Vaclav Vojta a refugee from the communist block in the 60s, and one of a pioneer of the modern pediatric neurology
Henry – playful commercial with Patrick Daugherts for Danette
Henry – Advent Austerlitz – design for a period short film on the background of the biggest battle of the Napoleon era in Austerlitz, directed by Josef Abrahám ml.
Henry – Jaco Van Dormael directed spot for the new Skoda Kodiaq
Henry – Star Wars/Duracell commercial with Simon McQuoid based on the upcoming “Rogue One” episode, under the supervision of Lucasfilm
Henry – Instagram project with the french Megaforce quartet
Theatre Minor – “Nebojsa” original theatre play by Eva Nosálkova (director: Eva Nosálkova, costumes: Linda Boráros, stage design: Henry Boraros)
theatre production in the National Theatre Prague, “Midsummer Nights Dream”, (director: Daniel Špinar, costumes: Linda Boráros, stage design: Henrich Boráros)
premiere of Jan Bubenicek’s “Murderous Tales”(production design by Henry Boraros of the “Antonio Cacto Reviejo de la Tebaida Mortifera” part) is a special effect animated feature film combining live actors with 3D/2D animation, puppets and back projection
Henry – design for the HBO blockbuster TV series THERAPY, directed by Peter Zelenka, Matěj Chlupáček
premier of Peter Oukropec’s “IN YOUR DREAM” movie on the Berlin Film Festival, nominated for the Crystal Bear, Generation 14plus – Best Feature Film (costume design: Linda Boráros, production designer: Henrich Boráros)
Henry – UNHCR’s “Windless” Directed By Martin Krejci. This spot for UNHCR (the UN Refugee Agency) takes us back to 1988 when a young father and his son in Czechoslovakia risk life and limb aboard a makeshift glider to fly to freedom in Western Europe
Henry – a nice colorful collaboration with Jonathan Herman for Airwick
Henry – interior design for a souverain souvenir shop “Pragtique” in the heart of Prague
Henry – Martin Krejci’s KOOVS, dynamic job with Stink London, shooted in Argentina and Bombay
Henry – Matthijs van Hejningen collab on an horror story for LG
Henry – Martin Krejci’s Lastminute.com commercial, shooted in Croatia
Linda – costume design for “Romeo and Juliet” theatre show, director: Skutr, Shakespeare Festival Prague
Henry – Armando Bo (Oscar winner, best screenplay of Alejandro González Iñárritu’s “Birdman”) directed a commercial for Visa
theatre production in the National Theatre Prague, Mike Bartlett: “Earthquakes in London”, (director: Daniel Špinar, stage design: Henrich Boráros)
Henry – Paco Rabanne job with the director Alex Courtes
the second part of the director P. Oukropec’s “In Your Dreams” feature project (costume design: Linda Boráros, art director: Henrich Boráros)
Henry – design for the photographer Kurt Stallaerts project “moving stills” /Hunting Project
the second feature film project of the director P. Oukropec “In Your Dreams” is in production (costume design: Linda Boráros, art director: Henrich Boráros)
Henry – “The Slovak Motion Picture Academy Award” for the best production design 2013-2014 (with Michal Struus) for the movie “Blue Tiger” (dir.:P.Oukropec)
theatre production in the National Theatre Prague, “From the life of the insects”, (director: Daniel Špinar, costumes: Linda Boráros, stage design: Henrich Boráros)
Linda – costume design of the theatre production Marie Antoinetta, director: Dan Špinar, theatre Kladno
Josef Balvín Award for the best german text based performance of the year for “Kabaret Kafka” (director: Daniel Špinar, costumes: Linda Boráros, stage design: Henrich Boráros)
theatre productions of Anna Karenina and Kabaret Kafka (director: Daniel Špinar, costumes: Linda Boráros, stage design: Henrich Boráros) are moved from now to the theatre Divadlo Na Zabradlí, in Prague
Henry – Isiah Seret directed spots for Dewars
Henry – another creative project with Olivier Gondry for 3M (in the production of Unit+Sofa)
Linda – costume design of the theatre production Midsummer Nights Dream in the Prague Castle, Summer Shakespeares Festival, directors duo Skutr
Linda – costume design of the theatre production Cunning Little Vixen in the National Theatre Brno, directors duo Skutr
Henry – preparing a feature film project with a working title “So Far So Good”, under the direction of Tomáš Mašín, in the production of Rick McCullum, Filmunited
Henry – became a member of EFA – European Film Academy
Henry – was nominated for the Czech Lion Award 2013 – best production design of the year (for the movie The Blue Tyger) with J. Horváth and M. Struss
The animated feature Henry worked on Alois Nebel won the European Film Academy award of the best animated feature film of 2012!!!
theatre production Kabaret Kafka(based on the Letter to the writers father) in the National Theatre Reduta in Brno (director: Daniel Špinar, costume design: Linda Boráros, stage design: Henrich Boráros ), Czech Republic
The animated feature Henry worked on Alois Nebel were nominated for the European Film Awards 2012.
Opera production of the Mozart’s famous Don Giovanni (director: Skutr, costume design: Linda Boráros), at the Stavovské Divadlo, the same theater building, where the first public introduction took place 225 years ago.
theatre production Anna Karenina (theatre play based on the novel of L.N.Tolstoi written by a german director, writer Armin Petras) in the National Theatre Reduta in Brno (director: Daniel Špinar, costume design: Linda Boráros, stage design: Henrich Boráros ), Czech Republic
Henrich – “The Czech Lion Award” for the best motion picture design 2011 for the movie “Alois Nebel” (with Jaromír 99,Noro Držiak)
premiere of the feature film “The Blue Tyger” (director: Petr Oukropec, art director: Henrich Boráros)
Alfréd Radok Award for the best theatre performance of the year 2009 for “Woyzcek” (director: Daniel Špinar, costumes: Linda Boráros, stage design: Henrich Boráros)
Josef Balvín Award for the best german text based performance of the year for “Woyzcek” (director: Daniel Špinar, costumes: Linda Boráros, stage design: Henrich Boráros)
Linda – post gradual studies on the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design in Prague – fashion design
Linda – Master of Arts degree of scenography /stage and costume design/ on the Prague Academy of Performing Arts
Linda and Henrich founded the “+boraros” studio (production design for motion pictures, theaters, costume design, fashion, interior design)
Henrich – Master of Arts degree of scenography /stage and costume design/ on the Prague Academy of Performing Arts
Linda – St.Martins College of Design and Fine Arts, London, UK
Linda – workshops – Institute del Teatre Barcelona and Artesis Hogeschool Antwerpen
Henrich – Dartington School of Art, UK
From 1996 is living and working in Prague, Czech Republic as a scenographer, designer and conceptual artist. (...mostly in a film industry( feature films, short films,commercials). An establisher and a member of an alternative theatre group “TRANSFORMACE” and conceptual art group “LE GROUP CONNECTION” (concentrating on a “site-specific” projects and “comunicative” art, reality simulation, activ media infiltration)
• In 2005 established a studio +boraros
• already designed seven feature films (Restart – d. J. Ševčík, CZ; Účastníci Zájezdu/Holiday Makers – d. J. Vejdělek, CZ; Roming – d. J. Vejdělek, CZ; Václav – d. J. Vejdělek, CZ; The Pagan Queen – d. C.Werner, USA; Alois Nebel – d. T.Luňák; Blue Tiger – d.Peter Oukropec), which appeard on the most important film festivals, like Cannes, Venezia,etc.
• 10 shortfilms (...as Dědek Kaktusák – Jan Bubeníček, CZ, Noise Above – d.A.I. Perez-Seoane, S; Malá Nesdělení – d. M.Fornay, CZ; Sladkosti – d.Jiří Vejdělek, CZ; etc…)
• more than 150 commercials ( with: Megaforce – Orange Intel, Gerald McMorrow – Alton Towers, Mehdi Norowzian – Johnsons,Carling Chrome, Che Banca, TWin – O2 boxes, Gerard de Thame – KIA, Francois Vogel – ING, Olivier Gondry – Nintendo Wii, Petr Václav – Aquila; Carlo A. Saigon – Unicredit Bank; Jonathan Herman – Bavaria Beer; Arnie Jonsson – Vodafone; James Pilkington and Dion Beebe – Mobilking; Brand New School – Knorr Vie, Nicolas Salis – O2; Lalli Jonsson – Icelandair; Lior Har Lev – Direct; Erik Poppe – Opavia LU; Graham Rose – LG, Gambrinus; Jens Mikkelsen – Staropramen; Mike Mort – CSOB; Jamie Lane – Wrigley; Satisfaction – Eastpak; Thomas Job – T-Mobile…) , etc.
• TV shows , interiors ( as Hotel International Brno – restaurant Lucullus, BistroFilms office, HA-beauty salon, Butique F…), NYC stage for the Colours of Ostrava (the biggest music festival in Czech Republic), etc.
• theatre performances (in CZ, SK, HU, FR, GER...etc, Anna Karenina – National Theatre Reduta Brno, To be or not to be – The National Theatre Prague, Mary Stuart – Theatre Na Vinohradech, Radok Award for the best theatre performance in 2009 for Woyzeck – Theatre Na Vinohradech ), art performances, etc.
As stage designer and costume designer works with leading theatrical scenes at home and abroad. She colaborates with Henrich Boráros on designing interiors.
• She was cooperating on dozens of theatre productions (Stay On The Line – Theatre V Celetné Prague, Die Marburger Zeche – Marburger Schauspiel Marburg GER, Some Voices – The National Theatre Prague, Electra- Theatre V Celetné Prague, L’Amante anglaise – National Theatre Prague, The Winter’s Tale – Theatre Klicperovo divadlo Hradec Králové, The Marriage of Figaro – Theatre F.X.Šaldy Liberec, Tanya Tanya – Theatre Petra Bezruče Ostrava, Woyzeck – Theater Na Vinohradech Prague, The Salome Case – A studio Rubín Prague, Portugal – Theater Středočeské divadlo Kladno, Masquerade – Theatre Klicperovo divadlo Hradec Králové, Mary Stuart – Theatre Na Vinohradech Prague, Hedda Gabler – Theater Švandova divadlo Prague, The Seagull – Theater Středočeské divadlo Kladno, The Miser – Divadlo F.X.Šaldy Liberec, Perplex- Divadlo Rokoko Prague, Anna Karenina – Národní divadlo Reduta Brno, Don Giovanni – National Theatre Prague and other)
• She was working also on a number of short and feature films and commercials.